
I have this crazy obsession with pictures - when we are out and about and I see a cute hat I have to put it on Little Red and take a picture. This is always much more fun when I have a real camera since the lens on my camera phone is cracked. So here's the latest find in Academy - a cute pink Cowgirl hat!!!

Even though she looks so tiny in this picture (I should probably crop it), she's growing up so fast! She is getting more
independent everyday. I can't tell if I'm happy or sad about this-
maybe we can just call it bittersweet.

Positives of growing up: more laughs and smiles, so more cute moments; words (nothing like hearing a "Momma" or what I swear is "Love You!!"; seeing her personality unfold, we think she is going to be a baby-doll kid the way she loves on her babies and kisses them; and moments like these where she dreams big and climbs obstacles!

Brian took her to the park Monday while I was at work and she apparently climbed up the steps and used the slide a few times! She found it just as fun as the swings!
2 comments:
I love those pictures! She is growing up so fast--how amazing! :) Her smile is just adorable!! Love you all!
I can't believe how big she's getting! I REALLY can't believe that Isabella will be that big this time next year - seems impossible! Can't wait to join you on some of those trips to the park!
Post a Comment