Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1-year-old!!!!

Little Red celebrated her very first birthday last week on Valentine's Day! So here are some pics from her birthday and the many days of celebrating we did!




That cake is for ME???

Her new wagon that she got with some Christmas money (Thanks Great-Grandpa Ted!)
Trying on hats in Toys R Us
Playing on the ride-ons at Toys R Us


Happy Birthday is her FAVORITE song right now!


I made her favorite dinner on her birthday - spaghetti with meat sauce! and she wore it proudly!!!
Birthday girl!!!




2 comments:

MELANIE said...

She's so cute Tiffany!! I can't believe she's a year already. Doesn't it go too fast?! Isn't it fun though?!

The Linders said...

What a sweet girl! I'm can't believe that she's already one! So happy that we were able to celebrate with you - sorry the bottom picture is blurry :) See you soon!